Swiftcurrent Creek that aint no lie
Centurion
i know you by the state of your hands
165 Posts
Ooc —
green woods was not familiar to thorn, and he did not hide the furrow in his brow that suggested it was a nebulous location to him. the coast, however, was not -- the brute's ears cupped forward at mention of the sea. his blood had been shaped and made by the coast, and while he was a perfectly capable terrestrial hunter, he knew he was denying his birthright to be so deeply inland.

but it did not trouble him -- for he was a man who believed he was capable of forging his own destiny -- with a mate besides him, of course.

thorn realized aria's next question was rather --- stiff -- but he supposed, if he was to win over her counsel, he best be transparent. "i hunt, i provide." it was not a grandiose answer, but thorn hoped aria could look upon the small splendor he had assorted for her, and understand that he was a man that took pride in providing.

next would have come a polite 'and what do you do?' if thorn had been a gracious host -- but he found himself nervous, particularly in talking, and wished to flex his limbs or somehow show her his true talents, which none of them were conversing. "hunt with me?" he growled, his gaze suggesting it was more implore than demand. "and you can tell me what you do, as well."
it was worth it to see that boy cut from the knees
Messages In This Thread
that aint no lie - by Thorn - January 23, 2019, 06:34 PM
RE: that aint no lie - by Aria - January 23, 2019, 06:52 PM
RE: that aint no lie - by Thorn - January 23, 2019, 07:00 PM
RE: that aint no lie - by Aria - January 23, 2019, 07:14 PM
RE: that aint no lie - by Thorn - January 23, 2019, 07:20 PM
RE: that aint no lie - by Aria - January 23, 2019, 07:36 PM
RE: that aint no lie - by Thorn - January 23, 2019, 07:42 PM
RE: that aint no lie - by Aria - January 23, 2019, 07:58 PM
RE: that aint no lie - by Thorn - January 23, 2019, 08:06 PM
RE: that aint no lie - by Aria - January 23, 2019, 08:26 PM