The Sunspire What Happens Now? [IC joining]
Sometimes you just need to die a little inside in order to be reborn,and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
84 Posts
Ooc — Kaitlyn
Aleera having caught the scent of another approaching, would stop. Waiting for what this wolf might do in her presence, her demeanor while not one of aggression would speak that could defend herself if the need arose. Her ears perked forward and her muscles tense, although her tail would lower slightly. She could see that he was on edge, and rightly so, finding an unknown wolf within your territory could be quite nerve wracking.

"I can see that these borders are protected," She a small smile like motion would follow, her kindhearted ways shining through her cold exterior ever so slightly. "What am I doing here? Well that is a very good question... and really I haven't got the best of answers." While slightly diverting the question. She did not mean to be so evasive but a fae could never be to careful. "I can assure you however, that I mean you and your pack no ill tidings or disrespect."
Messages In This Thread
What Happens Now? [IC joining] - by Aleera - July 27, 2014, 03:29 PM
RE: What Happens Now? [IC joining] - by Fang - July 27, 2014, 03:51 PM
RE: What Happens Now? [IC joining] - by Aleera - July 27, 2014, 04:54 PM
RE: What Happens Now? [IC joining] - by Fang - July 27, 2014, 10:11 PM
RE: What Happens Now? [IC joining] - by Aleera - July 27, 2014, 10:35 PM
RE: What Happens Now? [IC joining] - by Fang - July 27, 2014, 11:13 PM
RE: What Happens Now? [IC joining] - by Aleera - July 27, 2014, 11:43 PM
RE: What Happens Now? [IC joining] - by Fang - July 27, 2014, 11:56 PM
RE: What Happens Now? [IC joining] - by Aleera - July 28, 2014, 12:40 AM