Shadewood bones blood and teeth erode
9 Posts
Ooc — Tomi!
That sounds lovely to me! They could chat about herbs/uses for the pack?

Iskra had almost neglected to notice the she-wolf who approached, so frenetic was her joy in finding the yarrow and the sheer radiating giddiness that came from finding something long looked for. But as the ivory woman approaches, tail held high like a greeting flag and swaying in a clear sign of friendly approach, she turns from the half-dug circle around the yarrow root to greet the newcomer.

Or perhaps, as she tests the scent around the hoarfrost-white wolf, it was Iskra who was far more a newcomer, in the presence of the alpha female of the pack. It struck her, almost as a siddling fancy in sunstroke, that the pair were a good match. Each an opposite of shade and shadow, light and hue-- such a pairing could only be an equal and many-splendid thing.

"Hello, it is a pleasure to meet you here on your lands! I am Iskra, Iskra Mindottir. Cry greeted me at the border and bid me enter your lands. It is good to find a home, in these southern lands." Iskra smiles, and shifts aside so the alpha female can see the small clump of yarrow. "It's a little early for yarrow to be truly growing, but I thought it prudent to collect it while it is available. Yarrow is a truly amazing herb!"
Messages In This Thread
bones blood and teeth erode - by Iskra - January 25, 2019, 09:39 AM
RE: bones blood and teeth erode - by Gwen - January 25, 2019, 03:43 PM
RE: bones blood and teeth erode - by Iskra - January 27, 2019, 07:40 AM
RE: bones blood and teeth erode - by Gwen - January 27, 2019, 09:01 AM
RE: bones blood and teeth erode - by Iskra - January 28, 2019, 06:50 AM
RE: bones blood and teeth erode - by Gwen - January 30, 2019, 02:47 PM