Sun Mote Copse i just want to be part of your symphony
160 Posts
Ooc — Ilona
Epic is the /worst/ advice-giver but I couldn't resist an Iris-thread <3
It was sort of funny how first world problems would accumulate for everyone quite differently; while Eljay was worried about adult responsibilities such as ranks, relationships and the prospect of becoming a first-time father, the yearling Epic was challenged by meeting all of his pack mates, making good impressions and earning a trade. It was a difference of becoming a first-time family man versus a high school drop-out, trying to make something of his life.

The Twiddlesticks male roamed freely across Sun Mote Corpse, tracking down scents, trying to remember catches and getting a general feel of the lay of the land. Epic wasn't here all the time, his heart and wanderlust also wanted to roam free and see more parts of the Wild. But when he was around the Firebirds, he wanted to make use of his time and turn a complete stranger into a face that he knew and perhaps, given the time, a friend even. Luck was on his side because in the distance a silhouette of a wolf appeared onto his eyesight, quite a contrast when compared to the snow-covered white wonderlands of winter.

Slowly Epic closed the gap between himself and Eljay. And as the silhouette turned more and more into that of a wolf, he noticed a gray-coated wolf, with a stark contrast of white and a distinguishing black stripe running all the way from the tail to the head. Most noteworthable (had Epic looked more closer, but he didn't out of respect) would be the freckles that adorned his face. "Uh, hello." The young male said, showing friendly with a wag of his tail. "I'm Epic one of the new wolves, rookies, rookiebird. Um, I mean newly accepted into the Firebirds pack." What was the word for newbie, greenbie or new wolf anyway? He had to ask someone!
Messages In This Thread
i just want to be part of your symphony - by Eljay - January 29, 2019, 04:14 PM
RE: i just want to be part of your symphony - by Epic - January 30, 2019, 09:49 AM
RE: i just want to be part of your symphony - by Eljay - January 31, 2019, 04:43 AM
RE: i just want to be part of your symphony - by Epic - January 31, 2019, 07:36 AM
RE: i just want to be part of your symphony - by Eljay - February 01, 2019, 07:40 AM
RE: i just want to be part of your symphony - by Epic - February 01, 2019, 08:20 AM
RE: i just want to be part of your symphony - by Eljay - February 06, 2019, 03:21 AM
RE: i just want to be part of your symphony - by Epic - February 09, 2019, 03:08 PM
RE: i just want to be part of your symphony - by Eljay - February 13, 2019, 06:42 AM
RE: i just want to be part of your symphony - by Epic - February 15, 2019, 01:56 PM
RE: i just want to be part of your symphony - by Eljay - February 22, 2019, 05:02 PM
RE: i just want to be part of your symphony - by RIP Niamh - February 23, 2019, 12:16 PM
RE: i just want to be part of your symphony - by Epic - February 28, 2019, 10:11 AM
RE: i just want to be part of your symphony - by Colt RIP - February 28, 2019, 10:43 AM
RE: i just want to be part of your symphony - by Eljay - March 02, 2019, 05:07 PM