Blacktail Deer Plateau let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday
812 Posts
Ooc —
Amelie was the first to question the how of Osprey's disappearance and return. "I falled in the river and washed up far away and Ragnar and Thistle helped me!" she said loud enough for all those gathered to hear (except for Peregrine, perhaps, who was dancing around like a madman). "Then I talked to Mees and he helped me figure out stuff and then I left the bay and tried to come home and a biiig kitty tried to eat me and mama and Thistle and Saēna rescued me!" she finished, shooting the pale pup a beaming smile even as she skulked onto the scene.

Before she could ponder the fact that she'd effectively run out on Thistle and the others like a little ingrate, her father was ushering her in the direction of the rendezvous site. "We should have a feast for mama and Saēna!" Osprey Jr. chirruped as she fell into step at her father's heels. "Right, Aunt Willow?" she said, then cried, "I missed you so much!" at her aunt. She threw herself at the Alpha female's legs a moment, then grinned up at her and ran after her retreating daddy.