Shadewood “Scratch my back, or I’ll snap your’s.”
"My love for you was bulletproof, but you're the one who shot me."
90 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
nah it’s perf fine- I lowkey wanted this

The rider stood there almost stunned the woman had such a heathen mouth. The women he’d been around were gentle gurls that ain’t spoke like that. This lady talked like a man, and it wasn’t much more he allowed himself to do to a lady other than threaten em or please em. So he chose the most appropriate for the situation.

I’m someone who got rights round here, miss, and last I checked, you aint.” Sarcasm thick in the country voice he had, he took those steps  forward past the border. 

“So best you git goin for you end up somewhere you on’t wanna be. Take ya meal witcha since it’s so damn importan’.” Wasn’t that a peacemaker? He didn’t say he was planning to take it for the pack or anything - he let her keep it. “Don’t matter whether it does or not - is too damn close to home. Invitin’ too much round here. Our porch step ain’t no damn dinner table. Now imma say it again - git on, gurl.

But hell forbid he’d have to fight if not kill this girl. He didn’t have no experience fighting no female, as he hadn’t had but one sister, and she ran away kinda early. Would she fight for her life over near nothin’? 

Messages In This Thread
RE: “Scratch my back, or I’ll snap your’s.” - by Morgan - February 01, 2019, 08:39 AM