Shadewood Crossin’ bridges with a pack ‘a matches.
98 Posts
Ooc — (►.◄)
The quick snap of a few sour words sent charcoal ears flickering backwards, nose scrunching at the brindled stranger as Sanguinus backpedaled a few paces away. "Pardon?" he let out, not familiar with the terms brick or iron and ultimately lost in the translation that left him more confused than anything else. "I did not mean to upset anyone." But apparently he had, and with the current wound on his shoulder still healing, he was not yet in any position to test the patience of the cinnamon and hazel fellow. 

"I will be on my way" he announced, mainly because he found no reason to linger any longer and with a well mannered dip of his snout, turned tail and began his departure from the timberline. His ears swiveled atop his ears so that should the rather audacious male decide to follow, he'd be able to flee or fight as needed. 
3-3-3
9/10 threads
monthly goal - reach 100 posts
Messages In This Thread
Crossin’ bridges with a pack ‘a matches. - by Morgan - January 28, 2019, 02:05 PM
RE: Crossin’ bridges with a pack ‘a matches. - by Sanguinus - February 03, 2019, 12:53 PM
RE: Crossin’ bridges with a pack ‘a matches. - by Morgan - February 04, 2019, 02:26 PM