Ankyra Sound Guess I was born to be a sinner
420 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
Slow, stupid, and with a shell? He imagined something like the shards of seashell he'd often investigate when the tide blustered across their claim's edge, and the mental picture of some kind of sluggish beast equipped with a hardened carapace made his frown deepen. But Rosalyn seemed to know what to look for, so he'd follow after her. As he fell in to step behind her, he found himself watching the way she moved with her own limp and grew a little bit concerned — she was putting a lot more weight upon her injury than she should've been, at least in his estimation.

"Slow and steady, that's the way," he heard Willow praising in his mind, only to be countered by the rougher voice of her brother Nettle, "He's a grown man, let him be!"

He didn't say anything as he followed her, their path winding through the wood until the unmistakable sound of creeping water came to his ears instead of the voices of his faraway friends.
Messages In This Thread
Guess I was born to be a sinner - by Rosalyn - January 26, 2019, 12:10 PM
RE: Guess I was born to be a sinner - by RIP Firefly - February 03, 2019, 05:29 PM
RE: Guess I was born to be a sinner - by Rosalyn - February 03, 2019, 05:47 PM
RE: Guess I was born to be a sinner - by RIP Firefly - February 03, 2019, 06:58 PM
RE: Guess I was born to be a sinner - by Rosalyn - February 03, 2019, 07:20 PM
RE: Guess I was born to be a sinner - by RIP Firefly - February 03, 2019, 07:34 PM
RE: Guess I was born to be a sinner - by Rosalyn - February 03, 2019, 07:47 PM
RE: Guess I was born to be a sinner - by RIP Firefly - February 03, 2019, 07:59 PM
RE: Guess I was born to be a sinner - by Rosalyn - February 03, 2019, 08:36 PM
RE: Guess I was born to be a sinner - by RIP Firefly - February 10, 2019, 07:28 PM
RE: Guess I was born to be a sinner - by Rosalyn - February 11, 2019, 09:02 PM