Dawnlark Plains move like grey skies
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
It hurt to hear what Dawn said of Morningside but it rang true, it was a bittersweet type of pain. He needed to let go of something that had died out long ago, that's what he heard from her words and it broke his heart and at the same time healed it once more. Morningside was his father's responsibility, his dad's dream and it wasn't Sunny's job to keep it going now that his father was gone. He needed his own dream and even now he found that to be leading his own group, his own pack of wolves. He kept silent his eyes studying her face with various emotions but most of all was acceptance, It could be seen in the way that the pai left and was replaced by a somber but calm softness in his eyes. 

"Do what you want to do Dawn. You're right...I need to do my own thing. I should figure out what my dreams are. I wish you would hang around just for a while but you deserve freedom from all this crap that seems to hang around us." he gave her a smile, a true signature lopsided Sunny grin "Keep in touch though okay? Also....would you do me a favor and go visit Aunt Seelie? Shes..sad and I think seeing you're around will brighten her" he couldn't recall how close the two had been but Aunt Seelie loved everyone and he was sure she'd be relieved to see Dawn.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
move like grey skies - by Dawn - January 20, 2019, 06:36 PM
RE: move like grey skies - by Sunny - January 21, 2019, 06:59 PM
RE: move like grey skies - by Dawn - January 21, 2019, 08:13 PM
RE: move like grey skies - by Sunny - January 22, 2019, 10:56 AM
RE: move like grey skies - by Dawn - January 22, 2019, 12:18 PM
RE: move like grey skies - by Sunny - January 22, 2019, 12:43 PM
RE: move like grey skies - by Dawn - January 22, 2019, 03:33 PM
RE: move like grey skies - by Sunny - February 05, 2019, 12:02 PM
RE: move like grey skies - by Dawn - February 06, 2019, 08:34 PM
RE: move like grey skies - by Sunny - February 08, 2019, 04:11 PM