losing my religion
<font color="FFA500">I wish the <i>wild</i> was alive like <i>you</i>.</font>
45 Posts
Ooc — Ellie
[size=x-small]ooc: this is excalating quickly. I love it, ha! let me know if you'd like to start a sparring thread - Rahzie will not attack first, but she will fight back, so it's up to you![/size]

It had quickly become clear that these two women were not going to get along. Rahzie hated being treated like a subordinate, regardless of if she was one or not. She might take it if the higher-ranked wolf had earned her trust or loyalty in some way, but this woman - she didn't even know her. And as her posture grew even more puffed-up, the coywolf's dislike for the other woman and her unearned sense of superiority grew to fiery levels of passion.

Rahzie's hackles were all on end now, her tail lashed behind her, and her ears were pressed flat against her head. But despite being physically smaller than the full-blooded wolf, the coywolf held her chin up as high as she could, flashing her teeth as the other woman spoke again. "My concern was not intended for your misuse -your amusement. If it's a game you so desire then you ought to seek out Jinx and dare her closer." Rahzie knew fairly well what was going on with Jinx. The underhanded threat only made the growl in her throat grow deeper.

She was about to retort when the other wolf spoke again. "Submit," Anger rose in Rahzie's chest like wildfire. She braced herself, tensing lean muscle as she prepared for the very imminent possibility of a fight, and spoke. "No." She snarled defiantly, making a very deliberate and risky choice. "You are not above me."
Messages In This Thread
losing my religion - by Creidne - July 27, 2014, 02:05 PM
RE: losing my religion - by Rahzie - July 27, 2014, 11:36 PM
RE: losing my religion - by Creidne - July 28, 2014, 01:56 AM
RE: losing my religion - by Rahzie - July 28, 2014, 02:21 AM
RE: losing my religion - by Creidne - July 28, 2014, 02:51 AM
RE: losing my religion - by Rahzie - July 28, 2014, 11:47 AM
RE: losing my religion - by Creidne - July 28, 2014, 12:00 PM
RE: losing my religion - by Rahzie - July 28, 2014, 12:37 PM
RE: losing my religion - by Creidne - July 30, 2014, 11:19 PM
RE: losing my religion - by Rahzie - July 31, 2014, 10:37 AM
RE: losing my religion - by Creidne - August 03, 2014, 11:39 PM