Great Bear Wilderness I can feel your butterflies
188 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
For all of Bragi's good intentions, his denial that the ground was slippery incensed some argumentative part of Ptarmigan, who found his claim as ridiculous as he surely found hers. To a wolf who grew up on the beach, such as himself, the ground was likely just flexible and nice... But to a wolf who grew up on stone and grass, such as herself, the beach was dangerous and difficult to traverse.

Although it had been clear from his tone he had no intention of arguing, she picked up the "conflict" with a haughty, “it is so!” Her interest in him waned almost the second that he denied her the satisfaction of insulting the sea shore. It seemed his interest in her was waning as well, for aside from a clarification, he didn't say anything further.

“You can keep your dumb beach,” she immaturely muttered, turning around and throwing her ears up as thought she was somehow better for pitching a fit than he was. Very likely, he was amused with her antics, for she was being even more a child in behaviour than he was in age. “I'll keep my solid ground, thank you much.” And without so much as another word, she began to strut away.
Messages In This Thread
I can feel your butterflies - by Ptarmigan - July 11, 2014, 01:19 PM
RE: I can feel your butterflies - by Bragi - July 11, 2014, 01:41 PM
RE: I can feel your butterflies - by Ptarmigan - July 11, 2014, 02:17 PM
RE: I can feel your butterflies - by Bragi - July 12, 2014, 08:25 AM
RE: I can feel your butterflies - by Ptarmigan - July 14, 2014, 09:59 AM
RE: I can feel your butterflies - by Bragi - July 15, 2014, 02:38 PM
RE: I can feel your butterflies - by Ptarmigan - July 16, 2014, 10:03 AM
RE: I can feel your butterflies - by Bragi - July 17, 2014, 06:42 AM
RE: I can feel your butterflies - by Ptarmigan - July 17, 2014, 10:17 PM
RE: I can feel your butterflies - by Bragi - July 28, 2014, 09:30 AM
RE: I can feel your butterflies - by Ptarmigan - July 28, 2014, 11:52 AM