Shadewood i've got gold and silver in my bloodshot eyes
98 Posts
Ooc — (►.◄)
He could tell the conversation was nearing it's end and while he would not have minded staying a tad bit longer, especially seeing as how Cry was such polished company, he knew he'd best be on his way after having turned down such a generous offer. With time and age he might take a path that would lead him to the nonchalant life that was waved in his face like a warm cookie fresh out of the oven, but until that hour struck he'd remained firm in his goal - never wavering in the face of temptation. 

"Thank you, I hope one day we'll meet again when you have the family you desire and I the freedom I crave but until then, I bid you farewell." And with that he concluded his brief pause along the woodland borders, maw dipping out of respect toward his inky companion before he spun on his heels to continue his rootless his journey elsewhere. 
3-3-3
9/10 threads
monthly goal - reach 100 posts
Messages In This Thread
RE: i've got gold and silver in my bloodshot eyes - by Cry - January 22, 2019, 08:14 AM
RE: i've got gold and silver in my bloodshot eyes - by Cry - January 23, 2019, 09:26 AM
RE: i've got gold and silver in my bloodshot eyes - by Cry - January 25, 2019, 10:16 AM
RE: i've got gold and silver in my bloodshot eyes - by Cry - January 29, 2019, 05:42 AM
RE: i've got gold and silver in my bloodshot eyes - by Cry - February 07, 2019, 02:13 PM
RE: i've got gold and silver in my bloodshot eyes - by Sanguinus - February 12, 2019, 11:47 PM
RE: i've got gold and silver in my bloodshot eyes - by Cry - February 13, 2019, 01:51 PM