The Sunspire Questions and answers
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —

Ferdie's first instinctual thought was 'My Female!'
His eyes half lidded over, anger and hurt behind them, before he regained his composure. Ferdie had found out quite suddenly he had the beginnings of feelings for the little 'Red'. Feelings that he didn't want to have for any wolf anyway, Love had caused him nothing but pain and this ... This here showed him just that yet again.

Ferdie turned his gaze to Fang, he was not angry, just resigned I went about it wrong, I was caught off guard with something... Ferdie broke off for a moment while his mind flitted over a few thoughts .. A broken heart. A heart that he didn't realize he had started to give away yet again... I'm a bloody fool. He thought to himself I can't fall in love. It's not worth it. Ferdie cleared his throat finding it dry suddenly.
I was hurt, but in that moment I felt there was a reason to be so harsh I needed to deter her. Our pack is to small to split up, maybe it will be larger by then, but if I am to have pups, I need as many wolves as I can have here. We also need as many wolves as we can have to huddle together through winter's worst storms..... Plus I don't want that lil' spitfire to go anywhere. Both she and You are needed here.

Ferdie tried to smile but it didn't reach his eyes, the crack in his heart was there and he had to find a way to mend it somehow. Ferdie stood up but rather then dismissing Fang he wanted for Fang to dismiss him, however that allowed Fang to ask more questions his burdened heart was having a hard time handling.

Messages In This Thread
Questions and answers - by Fang - July 27, 2014, 08:52 PM
RE: Questions and answers - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 27, 2014, 11:19 PM
RE: Questions and answers - by Fang - July 28, 2014, 01:29 AM
RE: Questions and answers - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 28, 2014, 06:43 AM
RE: Questions and answers - by Fang - July 28, 2014, 07:12 AM
RE: Questions and answers - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 28, 2014, 04:01 PM
RE: Questions and answers - by Fang - July 28, 2014, 06:58 PM
RE: Questions and answers - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 28, 2014, 11:50 PM
RE: Questions and answers - by Fang - July 29, 2014, 12:24 AM
RE: Questions and answers - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 29, 2014, 07:43 PM
RE: Questions and answers - by Fang - July 29, 2014, 08:06 PM