Rising Sun Valley Worried [Discovery Thread]
<div style="padding:25px; font:10px/1.75 Georgia;"><FONT COLOR="#daa520">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#daa52e">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba53b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba549">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba456">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba464"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca371">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca37f">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca38d">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda29a">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda2a8">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1b5">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1c3">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0d0">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">,</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT></FONT>
298 Posts
Ooc — Fang

The affection was welcome, he simply remained still all the while she showed overt attention. His eyes closing as he lulled into a relaxed doze. Suddenly she spoke, her words didn't dawn on him at first he simply nil he'd her voice when suddenly the words registered. Sounding like a clarion of the heavens overhead, his eyes opening in mute shock as he tried to register what she said, tensing. you wha? He spoke, his mouth remaining half open. Love? What? Was that what this was all about.

His mind raced, alongside the sudden urge to run away and hide behind a nearby tree, or cougar. His limbs wouldn't let him move Can't say I blame you? Well I am pretty awesome? You don't love me, you just love the idea of me? Her whine snapped him out of his thoughts, the look of shock and horror on her own features did nothing to help as he sat there probably mimicking her face.

The halfbreed leaned toward her, and gently ran his tongue along the top of her muzzle once. After which he would meet her gaze, she didn't like to talk, and he felt word weren't required right now. Unless she took his silence in the negative. Fighting his own feelings for her, he didn't quite know what to say anyway.

Speech

thoughts

Messages In This Thread
Worried [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 24, 2014, 05:49 PM
RE: Worried [Discovery Thread] - by Fang - July 24, 2014, 06:20 PM
RE: Worried [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 24, 2014, 10:56 PM
RE: Worried [Discovery Thread] - by Fang - July 24, 2014, 11:15 PM
RE: Worried [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 27, 2014, 03:49 PM
RE: Worried [Discovery Thread] - by Fang - July 27, 2014, 04:17 PM
RE: Worried [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 28, 2014, 02:09 PM
RE: Worried [Discovery Thread] - by Fang - July 28, 2014, 10:02 PM
RE: Worried [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 29, 2014, 12:23 PM