i'm walking the line
<font=Georgia><color="B6B6B4"> run rabbit run </font </font>
40 Posts
Ooc — Taco
It wasn't often that Chrysanthemum wasted her time with pining over impossible differences in her life. But in her unadulterated kindness Nerian inspired such thoughts. Chrys wished that she had been a member of Poet Vale -there to protect her on the day that Bughuul had taken her away. Again though, the longing was obviously futile, and so the puppy tried her best to just let it go like everything else that hurt.

Whimpering more so to herself than Nerian, Chrys allowed her pained silence to answer for her. Bughuul was and more than likely always would be an topic that defied discussion. Instead, Chrysanthemum decided to do something nice in the hopes of cheering them both. Accepting the medic's increased proximity this time around, she gave attention to her mangled toes. Licking them in smooth rolls with her wet tongue, she did so until thr work grew tiresome and then laid down to rest. It may not have been perfect but her blossoming life in Nerian's hollow was a much appreciated starting place.
Messages In This Thread
i'm walking the line - by Chrysanthemum - July 08, 2014, 08:37 AM
RE: i'm walking the line - by Nerian - July 09, 2014, 11:29 PM
RE: i'm walking the line - by Chrysanthemum - July 10, 2014, 04:59 PM
RE: i'm walking the line - by Nerian - July 14, 2014, 05:44 AM
RE: i'm walking the line - by Chrysanthemum - July 14, 2014, 12:01 PM
RE: i'm walking the line - by Nerian - July 14, 2014, 03:50 PM
RE: i'm walking the line - by Chrysanthemum - July 15, 2014, 06:12 PM
RE: i'm walking the line - by Nerian - July 17, 2014, 07:55 PM
RE: i'm walking the line - by Chrysanthemum - July 29, 2014, 05:56 AM
RE: i'm walking the line - by Nerian - August 17, 2014, 09:58 PM