Lost Creek Hollow mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd.
205 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Liffey's comment about hunting drew a distracted smile from Breccan. It didn't much matter to him if he had earned his skills -- or lack thereof -- from his mother. As far as he was concerned, he would just keep working at it until he was successful, and with Rannoch and Treason around to help, he knew he could do it.

He studied the river carefully, examining the two directions under his mother's suggestion. It was easy to follow her instruction in order to make a suggestion; the left fork was moving faster, tumbling over a small collection of rocks, while the creek to the right did not seem to have as much of a current. Pointing to the left, he said, "This way!" He eagerly began to trot along his chosen path, glancing over his shoulder to make sure Liffey was following.
Messages In This Thread
mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd. - by Liffey - December 20, 2018, 06:24 PM
RE: mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd. - by Breccan - December 30, 2018, 09:36 PM
RE: mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd. - by Liffey - December 31, 2018, 11:13 AM
RE: mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd. - by Breccan - February 19, 2019, 04:34 PM
RE: mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd. - by Breccan - March 04, 2019, 01:01 PM