all the way to the fbi
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
ooc: you so awesummmm. <33333 and I love your table!

Hawkeye watched the ivory-colored (from what she could tell) wolf from quite a distance, her curiosity piqued. She tilted her head as she watched him through gaps in the trees. The stained and unclean male worked at making some sort of shrine with an offering; she could both see the crimson entrails of the animal and taste the spill of rich blood in the air. He must be part of the pack! Hawkeye thought as she moved her large, black head forward as her ears perked (not necessarily for hearing, but in excitement).

After he laid a seventh skull, Hawkeye lumbered her inky form toward the ring he had created. "Hey there, male!" She shouted, giving away her presence as she weaved through trees. "I'm Hawkeye. Of Bon Dye. I am assuming you are as well." Otherwise there might be a problem... she finished the sentence in her mind, not thinking that he could just be some crazy witch-wolf that didn't care a pack took residence here. Her breath caught while she was still a bit away--his icy eyes had just a touch of blue, making it seem as if he could stare through a wolf's soul.
Messages In This Thread
all the way to the fbi - by Lecter - September 29, 2013, 09:39 PM
RE: all the way to the fbi - by Hawkeye - September 30, 2013, 10:40 AM
RE: all the way to the fbi - by Lecter - October 01, 2013, 11:43 PM
RE: all the way to the fbi - by Hawkeye - October 02, 2013, 12:26 PM
RE: all the way to the fbi - by Lecter - October 04, 2013, 05:57 PM
RE: all the way to the fbi - by Hawkeye - October 07, 2013, 11:30 AM
RE: all the way to the fbi - by Lecter - October 19, 2013, 12:13 AM
RE: all the way to the fbi - by Hawkeye - October 22, 2013, 12:05 PM
RE: all the way to the fbi - by Lecter - January 28, 2014, 09:36 PM