Lost Creek Hollow mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd.
205 Posts
Ooc — Kim
At his mother's praise, Breccan slowed and smiled back at her. She pressed for more information about his decision, and he obliged her willingly. "Well, I just looked at the water and it looks like it's going faster this way -- so that's probably where it's strongest," he explained. His description wasn't all that detailed, but he still spoke like he was delivering some very important facts.

A beat later, his smile broadened into a grin and he said, "And I thought this way looked more fun." With that, he stepped into the shallows and gave a big splash with his paws, hoping to send the moonlit spray in his mother's direction.
Messages In This Thread
mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd. - by Liffey - December 20, 2018, 06:24 PM
RE: mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd. - by Breccan - December 30, 2018, 09:36 PM
RE: mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd. - by Liffey - December 31, 2018, 11:13 AM
RE: mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd. - by Breccan - February 19, 2019, 04:34 PM
RE: mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd. - by Breccan - March 11, 2019, 12:18 PM