The Sunspire Questions and answers
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —

Ferdie looked upon the tiny hybrid in front of him, he was so angry he wanted to grab Fang and squish his face into the ground, beat him like the cur he was acting like but then something dawned on him, and all of a sudden he broke out laughing; laughing so hard he had to take a seat again.

choosing his words carefully for Fang was saying one thing but acting out in another and he did not want to offer praise where it was not due. Ferdie chuckled, If I ignore your tone and listen, only listen to your words and actions, Now you display respect, A little late but it was there.
humm...
and acceptance of consequences for not only your actions but Reds.. So willing are you to lay down your life.

Ferdie shook his head his lips no longer tight, his voice back to it's normal timbre
You seem upset by my reaction when you barely contained a growl for my reasons for wanting you and Red here in my pack.

And then after that contained growl you give me a comment that which taken by the wrong ears; can be heard the way I heard it.
Your actions, but not your tone, no, your tone was cretinous, now tell me that there was no ill intent in those words but in that moment I did feel threatened.

However; I have learned from the mistakes made by Swiftcurrent Creek and I choose to listen rather than stand by my very first reaction. I will admit when I took it the wrong way.
in this Ferdie Von Pelt came a long way

I chose to listen not only with my ears but my eyes; at least when I can see and I am not blinded by something else..... Ferdie quirked an eyebrow at Fang feeling now much like a father chiding his way-ward child

I reacted to Red the way I did because in that moment she had broken my heart; did she tell you that we were star gazing at her den that night. After I groomed her and I thought we were enjoying each others company....

Ferdie sighed, allowing his feelings for Red to melt away, easing his heart some, once gone those feeling would not return, not in the same way at least. Beside Fang had practically claimed her as his own, not that they would be allowed to breed under him.

Please sit and listen to me Fang, Ferdie Von Pelt would wait until his 'request' was complied to before he lifted his voice again.

Now or any time in the near future is not the time to create a new pack, this here is a fledgling pack the lost of any members could spell disaster for the rest of us.

If Red could look past the desire to lead, look past the need to have the 'alpha power' she could see this.

If She could bide her time until our pack became as large as swiftcurrent creek then a off-shoot pack would not only be welcome but necessary this mountain is fruitful but there are only so many Goat.

I know she wants to lead and in that right since she came to me first she would get first choice to be the off shoot pack and therefore she would be doing things in an amicable way which would make our pack allies and not tense neighbours

Only time will heal the wounds of this 'war' to reopen them again so soon... If she goes into the Rising Sun Valley to create a pack, She could and probably would visit this whole war upon herself or even upon us yet again.

I would love to keep her close and teach her what it is to be, not just an alpha, but a good alpha
Ferdie's lips curled into a smile like the playful one from the day he and Fang first met but that is focusing on the future again, My fleet footed friend.

Do you think you could convince her to stick around and do things right, create a pack of Peace not a pack embroiled in chaos. The chaos way doesn't always work out

Ferdie waited then for at least 3 minutes before he gazed upon Fangs small yet masculine form, he could appreciate why Red choose him.

Fang... what is it that you were hoping to gain from this conversation? For it feels like you already had your mind made up and you were hoping to have me solidify some sort of thought in your mind

Messages In This Thread
Questions and answers - by Fang - July 27, 2014, 08:52 PM
RE: Questions and answers - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 27, 2014, 11:19 PM
RE: Questions and answers - by Fang - July 28, 2014, 01:29 AM
RE: Questions and answers - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 28, 2014, 06:43 AM
RE: Questions and answers - by Fang - July 28, 2014, 07:12 AM
RE: Questions and answers - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 28, 2014, 04:01 PM
RE: Questions and answers - by Fang - July 28, 2014, 06:58 PM
RE: Questions and answers - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 28, 2014, 11:50 PM
RE: Questions and answers - by Fang - July 29, 2014, 12:24 AM
RE: Questions and answers - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 29, 2014, 07:43 PM
RE: Questions and answers - by Fang - July 29, 2014, 08:06 PM