Dawnlark Plains oh, my world is still
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
blodreina shifts to give imrathil some room as he stretches again. it's not much, but she tries to be considerate, at least. you mean you don't like being trapped in this small fox cave with me? ai laik led op, she teases, the tridgedasleng spoken in faux hurt. she understands what he means though: having a bit more room would be nice but that could have easily been her claustrophobia talking.

blodreina's never been bashful by any stretch of the imagination but his words, genuinely spoken, casual a small heat to rush to warm the skin beneath the fur of her cheeks and she diverts her gaze for a moment, unsure how to approach the compliment. she isn't used to receiving them — at least when they're about her. her skills? sure. but blodreina herself? well ...it wasn't like she let her guard down often. to most wolves she just came off as a hostile, salty bitch and, genuinely, she was ok with that. regardless, the feeling of being in good company was decidedly mutual. she got pretty damn lucky in the vein of company she could've gotten trapped in a small fox cave with especially given her typical nature around strangers.

you're not such bad company yourself. blodreina teases him, a flirtatious edge to her tone as he settles back down beside her, their flanks touching once more.
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
oh, my world is still - by Ingram Sr - March 24, 2019, 02:44 PM
RE: oh, my world is still - by RIP Blodreina - March 24, 2019, 03:25 PM
RE: oh, my world is still - by Ingram Sr - March 26, 2019, 06:44 PM
RE: oh, my world is still - by RIP Blodreina - March 27, 2019, 03:17 PM
RE: oh, my world is still - by Ingram Sr - March 30, 2019, 10:00 PM
RE: oh, my world is still - by RIP Blodreina - March 31, 2019, 05:02 AM
RE: oh, my world is still - by Ingram Sr - March 31, 2019, 10:53 AM