The Sunspire Summer nights
<div style="padding:25px; font:10px/1.75 Georgia;"><FONT COLOR="#daa520">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#daa52e">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba53b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba549">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba456">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba464"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca371">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca37f">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca38d">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda29a">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda2a8">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1b5">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1c3">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0d0">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">,</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT></FONT>
298 Posts
Ooc — Fang

Smiling whilst she 'inspected' him, his tail began a slow to-and frown when he let out a little laugh. When she finished, satisfied he was unharmed and returning his kiss, eyes closed for a moment enjoying her presence. The question hang in the air, opting to sit, he lowered himself down and regarded Red with a look of concern etched on his face. He had no reason to not tell her what happened.

he let out a soft sigh, looking off for a moment before speaking. Well, it's no secret I wasn't happy with that whole fiasco he dragged us into with that swiftcurrent. I took the opportunity on our way back to ask him about it. I uhh, may also have mentioned that threat he made against you Loath to act the hero in front of Red, he trailed off. He disagrees, it looked like he was going to attack me, but then he just sort of laughed, made some silly points and left. He waited a moment, thinking about the encounter before looking back at the coywolf it's strange, I told him to tread lightly around you, he whined of a broken heart. When I mentioned leaving he accused me, us, of stealing from the pack. I all but challenged him, and he didn't react. The last came out In a matter of fact tone, why didn't Ferdie attack him, that was one of Fangs largest questions In All this.

Speech

thoughts

Messages In This Thread
Summer nights - by Fang - July 20, 2014, 12:38 AM
RE: Summer nights - by Red Wolf - July 29, 2014, 04:59 PM
RE: Summer nights - by Fang - July 29, 2014, 11:33 PM
RE: Summer nights - by Red Wolf - July 30, 2014, 03:46 PM
RE: Summer nights - by Fang - July 30, 2014, 05:28 PM
RE: Summer nights - by Red Wolf - July 30, 2014, 06:10 PM
RE: Summer nights - by Fang - July 30, 2014, 06:22 PM
RE: Summer nights - by Red Wolf - July 30, 2014, 06:39 PM
RE: Summer nights - by Fang - July 30, 2014, 06:49 PM