Blackfeather Woods With strange aeons even death may die
319 Posts
Ooc —
If you don't want Abraxas skipped as a cameo just smack me!

Are you serious? I'm afraid so, Ramsay confirmed, his expression growing grim at the look on Maegi's face. It was difficult for him to relate, since he had no real friends outside his littermates. It had been a long time since he placed his trust in anyone else, so betrayal had never stung him, not since Cicero's death placed he and Euron in the custody of strangers.

She claimed to be seeking a place with Damien and our other blood family, he said, having assumed this to be Koume and Kotake and the rest. Maybe even Potema. Wanted us to speak with him. I told her we will not treat with our dear uncle and sent her away, seeing as her designs are clearly counter to ours. She promised to be back. "Whether you like it or not", he quoted, his lips tugging down into a frown. He was sure she would only have continued her strange efforts had he allowed her to stay. He even thought she might have resorted to force with Maegi. He couldn't have that.

Poor tactics aside, as empty as I think her threat is, we need to be careful. I don't recall him wanting anything good for us, he warned. He didn't have any earthly idea what Damien wanted with them—nothing that would benefit them, he was sure. He may not have many memories of his uncle thanks to limited contact, but the man's disdain for his inbred niece and nephew, mirroring Potema's, was chief among them. As for Flicker, he agreed wholeheartedly, and had a mouth full of teeth ready to greet her should she return.
Messages In This Thread
With strange aeons even death may die - by Ramsay - March 25, 2019, 09:44 AM
RE: With strange aeons even death may die - by Abraxas - March 25, 2019, 02:16 PM
RE: With strange aeons even death may die - by Maegi - March 29, 2019, 06:28 PM
RE: With strange aeons even death may die - by Ramsay - March 29, 2019, 10:39 PM
RE: With strange aeons even death may die - by Maegi - March 29, 2019, 11:59 PM
RE: With strange aeons even death may die - by Ramsay - March 30, 2019, 08:09 AM
RE: With strange aeons even death may die - by Maegi - March 30, 2019, 01:21 PM
RE: With strange aeons even death may die - by Ramsay - March 30, 2019, 03:20 PM
RE: With strange aeons even death may die - by Abraxas - March 30, 2019, 03:41 PM
RE: With strange aeons even death may die - by Maegi - March 30, 2019, 03:49 PM
RE: With strange aeons even death may die - by Ramsay - March 30, 2019, 04:18 PM
RE: With strange aeons even death may die - by Maegi - March 30, 2019, 04:35 PM
RE: With strange aeons even death may die - by Ramsay - March 30, 2019, 04:40 PM
RE: With strange aeons even death may die - by Maegi - March 30, 2019, 04:45 PM