Blackfeather Woods it's good to warm my bones beside the fire
319 Posts
Ooc —
Even with as long as he'd been away, it amazed Ramsay that he kept finding places in the woods he didn't remember visiting. He had been to Wolfskull Cave only once and that was when he first met Relmyna; besides that, he'd never had cause to be here. His descent down the steep, rock-strewn hill was precarious and just like that, he understood why the original founders chose this cave in particular to house prisoners. It wasn't the easiest place to escape from.

The yawning maw of the cave was certainly intimidating to behold. If he was an outsider, Ramsay would not want to be held in a place that resembled a reptile's toothsome smile. A collection of bones was piled with care outside the cave, indicating someone was already here. As he rounded a spire of rock, he smiled to know who it was, and was glad she had the same thoughts as him. He'd cleared up the borders to the best of his ability, and she'd chosen to tackle this place.

Need a hand? he asked, coming to stand square (ha, ha) in the center of the cave's entryway.
THREADS: 5/5
Thread titles are quotes from H.P. Lovecraft.
Messages In This Thread
it's good to warm my bones beside the fire - by Maegi - March 29, 2019, 07:18 PM
RE: it's good to warm my bones beside the fire - by Ramsay - March 30, 2019, 04:03 PM