Blackfeather Woods it's good to warm my bones beside the fire
319 Posts
Ooc —
It was wise, thought Ramsay. Those who happened upon their claim would first be tested by first impressions in the most vital of ways. Half of the wolves who met him cringed at the sight of him or scurried away outright; the other half were automatically suspicious, and precious few had ever attempted to get past that. Maegi's face would inspire the same reaction, lovely as he still found his sister, and Titmouse himself was no picture of beauty. He had the same thought as Maegi at about the same time: they were seriously fucked up.

Funny that all the grotesque ones would gather in Blackfeather Woods with the goal of cleansing it of its reputation as a menace, no?

Vet them foremost on their ability to see past the surface, second on their loyalty and third on their merit, he mused, spitting out a shard of bone at the cave's entrance. Makes sense to me. I take it, he said, gesturing with a sweep of his truncated figure at the cave, we are agreed that violence and abuse of any sort will be a last resort for our clan? And should they need to turn to such measures, then they would do so to the full extremity, leaving things like captives and torture to lesser wolves. If they needed to kill to ensure their survival and safety, they would kill, otherwise they would stay their hand. That was his philosophy.
THREADS: 5/5
Thread titles are quotes from H.P. Lovecraft.
Messages In This Thread
it's good to warm my bones beside the fire - by Maegi - March 29, 2019, 07:18 PM
RE: it's good to warm my bones beside the fire - by Ramsay - March 30, 2019, 09:07 PM