Blackfeather Woods it's good to warm my bones beside the fire
319 Posts
Ooc —
That was a blessing at least. He hadn't truly doubted her, but it eased Ramsay's troubled mind to know she'd weaved her lie with some discretion. Euron would be proud, perhaps, of the delicate web she was attempting to weave. It was a shame their brother wasn't here to see the fruits of their labour, but Ramsay knew he would be pleased with it. Their sibling didn't share the same particular affinity for the woods as far as Ramsay knew, but he felt sure Euron would be happy knowing it was they who held it.

Very well, said Ramsay. We are in agreement. Those things will not benefit us. He stooped to pick up yet another bone, a forearm of some creature or wolf or other, but paused with his mouth parted and let his eyes slide sideways to her. I met with Cassiopeia. She would not come here, but told me to tell you she's happy you found your place. She wishes us good luck.
THREADS: 5/5
Thread titles are quotes from H.P. Lovecraft.
Messages In This Thread
it's good to warm my bones beside the fire - by Maegi - March 29, 2019, 07:18 PM
RE: it's good to warm my bones beside the fire - by Ramsay - March 30, 2019, 11:11 PM