Stavanger Bay The love of a friend
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle felt the pause when she brushed her teeth across the femmes fur, having forgotten the abuse she had suffered at the paws of the monster brother. That was what Thistle liked to call him as she heard more about him.

Thistle did not deign to act like she knew much about the viking gods but she did know that freya would take Nerian to because someday she would be Ragnars lover too and Freya took lovers and true loves alike. Thistle thought briefly about sharing and shook her head realizing if she thought to much about it it wouldn't go well.

thistle was surprised at the musical laugh that escaped Nerian's maw. She paid it back in kind with her own laughter this is true but I have had limited success enough to make me have a slight ego. she smiled then again. ok Nerian this is a first for me and I cannot promise that I will always be happy and I..just wanted you to know that.

thistle bowed her head a little ashamed still at the jealousy that had eaten her alive that was still in a way present but she was working through it. There was no way to tell if her sons were Ragnars no way at all, but she did know that it didn't matter and he was their father and she had never lied about it not once. Realizing that Nerian was widely untouched she wondered if she should offer her assistance with questions but decided that was rather intrusive. Finally at peace for the most part she sat softly to her haunches shifting her one white paw tell me Nerian somethijg or ask me something to pass a little bit of time.
Messages In This Thread
The love of a friend - by Thistle Cloud - July 29, 2014, 09:54 AM
RE: The love of a friend - by Nerian - July 29, 2014, 08:18 PM
RE: The love of a friend - by Thistle Cloud - July 29, 2014, 08:31 PM
RE: The love of a friend - by Nerian - July 29, 2014, 09:25 PM
RE: The love of a friend - by Thistle Cloud - July 29, 2014, 09:38 PM
RE: The love of a friend - by Nerian - July 30, 2014, 07:41 PM
RE: The love of a friend - by Thistle Cloud - July 30, 2014, 08:26 PM
RE: The love of a friend - by Nerian - July 30, 2014, 10:15 PM
RE: The love of a friend - by Thistle Cloud - July 30, 2014, 10:24 PM
RE: The love of a friend - by Nerian - August 01, 2014, 03:51 PM
RE: The love of a friend - by Thistle Cloud - August 01, 2014, 04:45 PM