Stavanger Bay All this time
169 Posts
Ooc — Kris
I would only add thoughts of Thistle to the first post so sure bumping it up to after that would be fine. :)

Her name was soft on his lips, She had heard it this time, Nerian not priestess.... Nerian's feeling were so mixed up it felt like a cement mixer exploded in her head and her skull ached. She knew she should have eaten some Feverfew this morning.

[size=x-small]
"I don't want to find out what I would do without you."
[/size]
Nerian's ears flicked forward on her skull, her maw parted slightly her eyes wide Ragnar said words that she thought she'd never hear from him. She stared at him like a doe caught in headlights until she could not longer hold back the coughs, The third round of coughs seems to clear everything out.

Nerian closed her eyes and ran her tongue along her lips before opening them to peer at Ragnar. She couldn't explain what she had been trying to do, since she wasn't sure herself beyond the fact she was not trying to kill herself.
Ragnar .. I.. Nerian was at a loss for words, and so it seemed was Ragnar. Her voice dropped lower just slightly I was meditating. Something Thistle said to try
The thought of Thistle made the corner of her lips curl into a smile, She had, had the chance to see Thistle in a new light, met the femme on a new level, Nerian missed the company of females more then she realized. The thought of 'Thistle God' broke her resolve and Nerian chuffed softly But somehow I think I was doing it wrong.

Nerian waved her tail behind her and moved slightly closer to Ragnar tucking herself under his chin as a chill made her skin shiver Thanks though, I never knew you cared She whispered into his wet chest. She knew he cared about his slave, she knew he had needed her to help move the pack and claim the land, she knew he promised to protect her, in that thought she winced. He had protected her when he thought her in trouble just then. All he and ever done was keep her close but at an arms length, let her know that his desires lay else where would Ragnar even want to share her as Thistle suggested. This whole situation was infuriating to Nerian and if she were a free wolf she'd run screaming from her feelings and never stop.

Messages In This Thread
All this time - by Nerian - July 22, 2014, 09:29 PM
RE: All this time - by Ragnar - July 28, 2014, 02:00 PM
RE: All this time - by Nerian - July 29, 2014, 08:49 PM
RE: All this time - by Ragnar - July 30, 2014, 07:57 AM
RE: All this time - by Nerian - July 30, 2014, 08:59 PM
RE: All this time - by Ragnar - July 31, 2014, 05:17 AM
RE: All this time - by Nerian - August 01, 2014, 10:34 PM
RE: All this time - by Ragnar - August 02, 2014, 12:34 PM
RE: All this time - by Nerian - August 03, 2014, 10:55 PM
RE: All this time - by Ragnar - August 04, 2014, 06:32 AM
RE: All this time - by Nerian - August 08, 2014, 07:30 AM