Silverlight Terrace she has her arms around your waist
i have loved the stars too fondly
82 Posts
Ooc — lackadaisy
Bee gave a whoop at his acceptance of visiting. she even pressed off against the ground with her front paws, doing a quick little jump. she hadn't met many wolves she'd like to meet again, but Tegan was definitely one she liked. "yay! I promise to behave!" she giggled, wanting no trouble for the Redhawks. she wouldn't even eat their food from their cache when she came to see him. nope, that was their food. not her's. even if she was asked to share... well... maybe if she was sharing with Tegan. 

he'd go on to say that Hydra was a cool person, giving Bee time to nod. she thought she was too. so much more important than Little Bee in Moonspear and so much more valuable to the pack. like anyone, she wanted to be friends. the girl would remind herself of her encounter with Revui as she patrolled, how busy he had seemed. then Jarilo and his patrol. heck, everyone was working. "it's... a bit lonely" but she had to be truthful "everyone is doing lots of work and I sorta don't know what to do." 

she felt she was in the way more often than not. however, she'd grin. "but I'm trying my best!" she didn't want Tegan to worry.
2/5 4/5
major focus on astronomy and travel
Messages In This Thread
she has her arms around your waist - by Tegan - March 20, 2019, 03:30 PM
RE: she has her arms around your waist - by Willoughby - March 20, 2019, 08:26 PM
RE: she has her arms around your waist - by Tegan - March 26, 2019, 09:04 AM
RE: she has her arms around your waist - by Willoughby - March 26, 2019, 11:21 AM
RE: she has her arms around your waist - by Tegan - April 01, 2019, 01:22 PM
RE: she has her arms around your waist - by Willoughby - April 01, 2019, 01:42 PM
RE: she has her arms around your waist - by Tegan - April 01, 2019, 08:00 PM
RE: she has her arms around your waist - by Willoughby - April 01, 2019, 08:13 PM
RE: she has her arms around your waist - by Tegan - April 02, 2019, 11:19 AM
RE: she has her arms around your waist - by Willoughby - April 02, 2019, 11:27 AM
RE: she has her arms around your waist - by Tegan - April 02, 2019, 11:35 AM
RE: she has her arms around your waist - by Willoughby - April 02, 2019, 11:42 AM