Whitebark Stream Rough Waters
41 Posts
Ooc — Nuru
Tohka noticed the other wolf's approach as she swam to the bank. She was unsure of what to make of him between his silence and his large, imposing form, which seemed even larger with his shaggy coat. As intimidating as he was, he didn't seem hostile to her, and she figured if he was going to attack her he would have done so already, since he certainly had the chance. Perhaps he had approached with the intention of helping. It seemed the only other logical assumption.

She pulled herself out of the stream, her coat weighed down with water, then shivering from the icy cold, she vigorously shook herself, sending droplets of freezing water in every direction. She would have preferred it if her misstep had not been seen, but there was nothing she could do to change that now. After shaking out as much water as she could, she turned to face the other and said with a sheepish laugh, "You probably wouldn't believe me if I told you I meant to do that, would you?"

She had a soreness in her flank and headache from where she got hit by the rocks in the streambed. Back home with her family, she might have been more dramatic to play for sympathy, but here with someone she barely even met, she felt the need to downplay it. She took a few tentative steps in his direction and softly said, "I guess I should introduce myself, huh? My name's Tohka." She paused briefly and added, "So, are you from around here?"
Messages In This Thread
Rough Waters - by Tohka - April 07, 2019, 11:03 AM
RE: Rough Waters - by Zilliken - April 07, 2019, 04:04 PM
RE: Rough Waters - by Tohka - April 07, 2019, 08:08 PM
RE: Rough Waters - by Zilliken - April 09, 2019, 06:50 PM
RE: Rough Waters - by Tohka - April 10, 2019, 01:28 PM