Totoka River Try to convince ourselves.
420 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
So are you. The boy countered.
Yeah but I'm on my way back home, Firefly emphasized; not because he wanted to rub it in the kid's face that his cliffside vista had been abandoned, but because --- well, okay, maybe a little. It was just so easy to target his frustration at the nearest available dragon, and that was (unfortunately) this kid. But he huffed a chuckle as he drew closer, trying to laugh off the tension that was settling between them.

Where will you go now that they're all gone? He doubted he'd get a serious answer, but the wolf was genuinely curious. If he had nowhere else to go then there was always Rusalka — but the chance of this kid converting to their side wasn't a likely scenario. How would that be recieved after all the turmoil between the packs? Probably badly. Firefly did not envy this kid or the struggles that faced him now; he rarely felt guilt, and wasn't about to start empathizing here and now.

I guess Caiaphas really did a number on that one guy, he mused to himself after a pause, I absolutely thought that your people were going to come after us for that. Instead they had run off with their tails tucked, but he couldn't help but feel like they'd made a lifelong enemy that would haunt them later down the line.
Messages In This Thread
Try to convince ourselves. - by RIP Firefly - April 11, 2019, 11:52 AM
RE: Try to convince ourselves. - by Ephraim - April 11, 2019, 12:17 PM
RE: Try to convince ourselves. - by RIP Firefly - April 11, 2019, 12:33 PM
RE: Try to convince ourselves. - by Ephraim - April 11, 2019, 02:29 PM
RE: Try to convince ourselves. - by RIP Firefly - April 11, 2019, 05:07 PM
RE: Try to convince ourselves. - by Ephraim - April 12, 2019, 02:34 PM
RE: Try to convince ourselves. - by RIP Firefly - April 13, 2019, 02:50 PM
RE: Try to convince ourselves. - by Ephraim - April 24, 2019, 11:22 PM
RE: Try to convince ourselves. - by RIP Firefly - April 28, 2019, 06:48 PM
RE: Try to convince ourselves. - by Ephraim - April 29, 2019, 02:28 PM
RE: Try to convince ourselves. - by RIP Firefly - April 29, 2019, 04:37 PM