Lost Creek Hollow mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
The moment Liffey saw the waterfall, she knew that this was just a pit stop for the creek. It was large, but not large enough to be the water's final resting place. While Breccan darted forward eagerly, her eyes swept around the edge of the pool until she found where it continued on along its journey.

But, her son was excited and proud of this find. So, Liffey smiled and stepped up alongside him. "Looks like!" she said, reaching to nuzzle his temple affectionately. With a quick grin at her son, she stepped right into the pool and moved in until the water was just touching her stomach. It wasn't very deep, but still, "Want to come swim? Maybe there are some fish we can try to catch?"
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd. - by Liffey - December 20, 2018, 06:24 PM
RE: mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd. - by Breccan - December 30, 2018, 09:36 PM
RE: mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd. - by Liffey - December 31, 2018, 11:13 AM
RE: mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd. - by Breccan - February 19, 2019, 04:34 PM
RE: mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd. - by Liffey - April 13, 2019, 06:28 PM