Swiftcurrent Creek [NaWOWriMo] You won't like me when I'm Angry
174 Posts
Ooc — Jay
It took her a few moments to realise she was ginormous. When she did realise this she stopped mid rage and looked down at her siblings and whatever parent happened to be around at this time. She lifted a paw and put it next to them, studying how much bigger it was when compared to the small bodies of her siblings. She cooed and giggled turning away and ducking so she could leave the den. That's when she saw the rock with eyes. She froze in place, stared at it with equal parts horror and curiosity and slowly (though due to her size it took like four steps) approached it. She lowered her nose and flipped it over so those weird eyes would stop staring. The flip actually ended up making it go rolling a few feet and she followed, repeating the movement. Soon she was kicking and nosing the rock all over the place, laughing herself silly till all the anger faded and she slowly shrunk to puppy size again and now stared eye to eye at the rock.
Messages In This Thread
RE: [NaWOWriMo] You won't like me when I'm Angry - by Lainie - April 14, 2019, 02:05 PM