Stavanger Bay i don't want revenge. i want your submission
stormblessed
282 Posts
Ooc — Cactus
For all of the things that Iliksis might have done while wandering the wilds, Ford would never have known. The stranger was unassuming in his own ways. While there seemed to be a glint to his lightless yellow gaze, the titan could only imagine that it had come from his time alone in the world. A beast was only as strong as the pack that stood behind it. While that may have been a very general thought and belief, Ford had seen it demonstrated many times over. He did not wish to think what might have happened to him if he had not had the strength of his numbers to support him. A formidable creature, yes, but his members kept him in line. 

We could certainly use another master of the physical arts in our group, the warhound responded with a small nod of his head. The skeletal beast turned his head and peered at the bay with an unreadable expression. He thought to mention that he had grown tired of the members who had come and gone from his ranks, but decided against it. Come, and I'll give you a tour of the rift, he remarked with a motion of his head. Ford did not wait to see if the brute would follow. He assumed that the man would follow or risk being left behind.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i don't want revenge. i want your submission - by Ford - April 20, 2019, 06:57 PM