Swiftcurrent Creek look [m]e in my eyes
~ the outsider ~
183 Posts
Ooc —

She hadn’t realized exactly what she needed until Alessia arrived. A whine escaped Lie as she turned toward her lover, approaching slowly. She was unsure of the sudden desire that sparked deep within her, igniting the simmering flame she had felt since yesterday. Her breath hitched, and she reached for Alessia, wanting to be wrapped in her embrace. “Alessia.” The red woman sighed, all to glad to see the one she trusted more than anything.

“I’ve never felt this way before, I’m so confused.” Pressing herself against Alessia earnestly, Lie hoped that finally she could feel safe. Another sensual whine crossed her lips, her tail sweeping against the dry dirt beneath their paws.

Kavik’s scent wafted toward the pair as he approached. He seemed apprehensive, not at all the strong leader that sauntered around the territory. Rosalie felt conflicted, her conversation with Liri still on the for front of her mind. And yet there was another yearning deep down, an instinctual pull for him to be near. Her heart hammered against her chest as she waited for the man to approached. Her green gaze searched Alessia’s looking for guidance, she had done this before, where Lie had not. What was she supposed to feel? What should she do?
1/5
5/5
~ i haven't played that song since my wife died ~
lie can be pp'd by anyone listed as family on her profile

"common", "french" 1/5 posts
Messages In This Thread
look [m]e in my eyes - by Rosalie - April 26, 2019, 09:21 PM
RE: look [m]e in my eyes - by Alessia - April 26, 2019, 10:09 PM
RE: look [m]e in my eyes - by RIP Kavik - April 26, 2019, 10:17 PM
RE: look [m]e in my eyes - by Rosalie - April 26, 2019, 11:56 PM
RE: look [m]e in my eyes - by Alessia - June 20, 2019, 02:37 PM
RE: look [m]e in my eyes - by RIP Kavik - June 24, 2019, 05:40 AM