Wapun Meadow i switched my robot off
45 Posts
Ooc — Gryff
hope im welcome!

If you had to use one word to describe Malcanthet, the best would be aesthete. The worst would be hedonist. He was glad he was born into a culture that worshipped gods who embodied such qualities, as unproductive as they were. While his family worshipped Mephala and Sithis first and foremost, it was not uncommon for them to find other secondary gods to worship that fit more into their personalities. Besides embodying Mephala's sphere of sex, he followed Sanguine's practices of hedonism and sensory indulgences. Sometimes that meant getting railed. Sometimes that meant enjoying the environment.

He was currently doing the latter. He loved flowers and was glad to find a whole field of them in the valley beyond the mountains. In the noon sun he trotted through the meadow, tail held high, rubbing his body on the flowers to put their lovely scent on his skin and carrying the pretty ones for later. His mother's group was far from here, but he found that flowers were particularly resilient when plucked. He could save them for decorations granted he returned within a few days.
bad language bby
Messages In This Thread
i switched my robot off - by Cupid - April 24, 2019, 04:56 PM
RE: i switched my robot off - by Malcanthet - April 27, 2019, 03:43 PM
RE: i switched my robot off - by Cupid - May 02, 2019, 09:34 PM
RE: i switched my robot off - by Malcanthet - May 04, 2019, 10:30 PM