Cerulean Cape At the Water's Edge
41 Posts
Ooc — Nuru
No need to apologize. I’ve been busy myself.

Tohka was unsure of whether or not to believe the other’s tale, but she did believe that even the most outlandish of stories usually had at least an element of truth to them. If nothing else, it would make for an interesting story. She had never thought of the ocean itself being alive, and she imagined something like a dragon’s forepaw reaching out of a massive ocean wave and swiping the wolf who stood before her, pulling her down into the depths only to toss her onto the island in the distance that she pointed out. Then there was her final statement: The sea itself is monster enough. But it didn’t beat me.

Tail still wagging, she took a few steps towards the land and sat down just out of reach of the waves. Her tail brushed the ground behind her, and her ears perked forward towards the other wolf. “Yeah, I’ve seen the ocean get pretty rough,” she said. “I wouldn’t mind hearing more of your story, that is if you want to tell it. I bet that was scary though, getting pulled into the ocean like that, wasn’t it?” She remembered her moment of panic when she had recently gotten pulled into a river, and she couldn’t imagine what it would have been like if that had happened to her way out there in the depths with no land nearby. “You said the sea took you far from your home, so do you live around here now, like maybe on the island, or are you going to try to get back home?”
Messages In This Thread
At the Water's Edge - by Tohka - April 19, 2019, 08:39 PM
RE: At the Water's Edge - by Strand - April 21, 2019, 02:06 PM
RE: At the Water's Edge - by Tohka - April 21, 2019, 04:41 PM
RE: At the Water's Edge - by Strand - April 28, 2019, 12:45 PM
RE: At the Water's Edge - by Tohka - April 28, 2019, 10:22 PM
RE: At the Water's Edge - by Strand - May 10, 2019, 03:42 PM
RE: At the Water's Edge - by Tohka - May 11, 2019, 07:30 PM
RE: At the Water's Edge - by Strand - May 27, 2019, 05:07 PM
RE: At the Water's Edge - by Tohka - June 06, 2019, 09:05 PM