Stavanger Bay The love of a friend
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle realized she had hurt her yet again and she sighed and spoke softly I am making a mess of this, and I am sorry. If you want both of us Ragnar and I, if you want babies from him and friendship and .affection from me that is fine, I am more than willing to at least try and I imagine it will become second nature for both of us soon enough. The reason Ragnar kept telling you no that he didn't want you was because of me. I told him before he and I became mates that I would not share and that if he strayed I would poison him and I meant it.

Thistle frowned and backed up so she was looking at Nerian in the face and spoke quietly i have found in time that this made him unhappy and you and I do not like to make anyone unhappy so I have decided that in order to not be selfish i should share both him and myself, however I was so hung up on sharing him that i didn't think of me, not that I wouldn't want to be close with you I just hadn't thought of it, because i was trying to process everything else? Does that make sense? But please Do not close yourself off again. I would not like that, I want honesty I demand honesty from Ragnar and I will do the same with you. If something upsets you or if you have a thought that you are afraid to share don't be I will listen. You and I are in this together, but I know Ragnar wants to talk to you more about all of this, and he may explain it a little better than me since it was his culture before mine and i am new to this.

Thistle saw the sadness and unsure what to do she shifted but leaned forward and just what she would do to her own children or ragnar she brushed her muzzle across Nerian's brow, You must miss home. I do not think Ragnar will allow either of us to hide our season, but if it gets to be too much raspberries that grow here will help to alleviate some of the symptoms I wish i had known that before, but I didn't until this year. it does not make it go away, but it helps you to stay calm and it helps with uh...your desires if that makes sense. She bowed her head and spoke softly you must hate me for my varying moods.

She heard the next part and laying ears to her skull she dipped her muzzle to the ground, Okay then I will leave you to your thoughts. She turned to walk away, even more upset and confused and absolutely furious with Ragnar than she had been he was asking much of both of them, and both of them were confused about who he loved and it pissed her off.
Messages In This Thread
The love of a friend - by Thistle Cloud - July 29, 2014, 09:54 AM
RE: The love of a friend - by Nerian - July 29, 2014, 08:18 PM
RE: The love of a friend - by Thistle Cloud - July 29, 2014, 08:31 PM
RE: The love of a friend - by Nerian - July 29, 2014, 09:25 PM
RE: The love of a friend - by Thistle Cloud - July 29, 2014, 09:38 PM
RE: The love of a friend - by Nerian - July 30, 2014, 07:41 PM
RE: The love of a friend - by Thistle Cloud - July 30, 2014, 08:26 PM
RE: The love of a friend - by Nerian - July 30, 2014, 10:15 PM
RE: The love of a friend - by Thistle Cloud - July 30, 2014, 10:24 PM
RE: The love of a friend - by Nerian - August 01, 2014, 03:51 PM
RE: The love of a friend - by Thistle Cloud - August 01, 2014, 04:45 PM