Silver Moraine Monty Hall Door Mathematics
I AM WEASEL, HEAR ME ROAR
61 Posts
Ooc — Bryndel
Nynka darted a quick glance under her arm, and had to fight down a sneering little leer of a smirk as the wolf tried to cower away and protect himself with a fending-off paw from the myriad of tiny stones pelting down on and all around him. Hah-hah, serves you right! 'Hey' yourself, snapped Nynka, not pausing in her digging for even an instant. That was my lunch and you had no right to go chasing it away!

Nynka's enlargening of the burrow was probably not going to outpace that fat sassy pika, whose juicy broad rump had disappeared into the darkness ahead. She kept at it relentlessly, however, and was most of the way underground herself at this point, which doubtless helped to muffle her seething mutterings to herself about these stupid, useless, interfering wolves that plagued the land and when was a nice bout of starvation or disease going to thin their numbers out and make it easier for a decent weasel to make a living again. Sheesh. She wasn't so far underground that she couldn't sneak another look behind her, though, and angle one paw to more-deliberately let fly one of the larger stones at the wolf's not-quite-shielded eyeball. Even if it hit it wasn't likely to do much damage, to be fair, but it ought to sting pretty good if it launched correctly and there was a certain vindictive satisfaction in even that much. At least then Nynka's belly wouldn't be the only thing paining someone today.
Messages In This Thread
Monty Hall Door Mathematics - by Nynka - March 05, 2019, 05:03 PM
RE: Monty Hall Door Mathematics - by Darkmoon - April 16, 2019, 08:38 AM
RE: Monty Hall Door Mathematics - by Nynka - April 30, 2019, 05:39 PM
RE: Monty Hall Door Mathematics - by Darkmoon - May 01, 2019, 07:12 AM
RE: Monty Hall Door Mathematics - by Nynka - May 22, 2019, 04:52 PM