Arrow Lake she's intimidating and brooding
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
as well as can be expected, blodreina replies truthfully. the upheaval from drageda on top of her progressing pregnancy was a lot to handle at once ...despite that it'd been her choice to turn her back on the only life she's ever known. often, she wonders if it was a mistake. can she adjust to this new life and the new person she would have to become in order to assimilate herself? right now, she isn't so sure, so torn by her roiling emotions as she was. thank you for asking. she adds then, wanting him to know that she appreciated his apparent interest in her well-being. she owes them a debt. a huge one for taking her and the life she carries within her womb into their fold.

at first, she's hesitant. she spent most of her life initially distrusting anyone who wasn't long-standing kru or kruborn ... and she finds herself in the new habit of breaking all of her old ones. it's ...slow. there are things that are similar but most of this is all foreign to me, she admits transparently. but i will answer any questions you might have about me. she assures him.
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
she's intimidating and brooding - by RIP Blodreina - March 29, 2019, 01:59 PM
RE: she's intimidating and brooding - by Stigmata - April 04, 2019, 07:13 PM
RE: she's intimidating and brooding - by RIP Blodreina - April 06, 2019, 04:39 AM
RE: she's intimidating and brooding - by Stigmata - April 30, 2019, 08:02 PM
RE: she's intimidating and brooding - by RIP Blodreina - May 05, 2019, 03:33 PM
RE: she's intimidating and brooding - by Stigmata - May 11, 2019, 01:14 PM
RE: she's intimidating and brooding - by Stigmata - June 05, 2019, 11:42 PM