Stavanger Bay Crisp linen sheets, freshly bleached in blood.
61 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

It is already too late to swim when the water reaches your lips.

Her sigh left pale lips at his lack of provision. It had completely abandoned her that she had not even heard one of his questions. But her admittance had unknowingly answered it as she answered his silence with, “I have only been here perhaps a moon, if not two. I am ignorant of it all as well- everyone here has illuded me, too. I had met one other, a dark woman with red eyes- she was pregnant- and not even a week passed before she had vanished. I have not seen any bodies, but,..” the clear belief that the woman perished lay in the unspoken. That was what was wrong with this place- it needed union. A curse lay upon this land, this pack forced to stray apart from one another. It had even infected Kaertok with the same mindset so soon. 

That is the problem, Kaertok- we as a pack are not sticking together, working together, nor trying to unify! And if you do not see this ailment then it will not be long before you disappear, as well.” It felt as though she were the only one actively seeking closure on this mess of a situation. 
Well, should she be the only one to fight against figuring this mystery out, so be it.

Not all birds have been taught to fly. Some simply fall until they either learn, or perish.

[Image: xpseg7.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
RE: Crisp linen sheets, freshly bleached in blood. - by Akira - May 06, 2019, 03:47 PM