Blacktail Deer Plateau We don't need no education
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
When Dante offered to pass along the explanation to anyone else with doubts, the Alpha male was taken aback in an entirely pleasant way. "Thank-you, Dante. If you don't want to field those types of questions, though, definitely send them my way. I don't mind folks having their doubts and their questions, as long as they bring them to me respectfully, as you've done. I know a lot's happened recently and that it's been kind of crazy," he acknowledged.

Again, the Gamma took him by surprise by congratulating him on his romances. His pack mates' acceptance meant a lot to him, even though he didn't expect it. In fact, he still felt pangs of anxiety whenever he thought of that moment when he'd dropped the bomb on all of them. He was a very natural wolf in some ways, yet here he was, breaking some rather fundamental rules.

"I'm very lucky. Thank-you. It means a lot to me to hear you say that," Peregrine said to Dante, touching his nose to the other male's cheek. Although the chemistry he felt with the Gamma was not as strong as it was with Fox or Lasher, he still felt a certain fondness for him. Who says I have to stop at two? the little voice in his head said and he had to stifle the impish smile that threatened to curve his lips.

"How are things going with your trades?" the Alpha male asked after a moment, recollecting that Dante had shown some interest in both counseling and guarding.
Messages In This Thread
We don't need no education - by Dante RIP - August 02, 2014, 10:26 AM
RE: We don't need no education - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 02, 2014, 10:56 AM
RE: We don't need no education - by Dante RIP - August 02, 2014, 11:28 AM
RE: We don't need no education - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 02, 2014, 11:35 AM
RE: We don't need no education - by Dante RIP - August 02, 2014, 11:54 AM
RE: We don't need no education - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 02, 2014, 12:02 PM
RE: We don't need no education - by Dante RIP - August 02, 2014, 01:09 PM
RE: We don't need no education - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 02, 2014, 04:46 PM
RE: We don't need no education - by Dante RIP - August 02, 2014, 05:26 PM
RE: We don't need no education - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 02, 2014, 07:28 PM
RE: We don't need no education - by Dante RIP - August 04, 2014, 10:21 PM
RE: We don't need no education - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 07, 2014, 09:44 AM