Stavanger Bay All this time
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
<style type="text/css">table.ragnar {background: #ffffff url("http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/theder/ragnardertable_zpsefab268a.png") no-repeat top center;}</style>
He didn't feel that Nerian had wiped her tears on his scarred shoulder due to the dampness of the platinum silver fur there already wet. What Ragnar did feel was the motion of her skin against his, her face against his broad shoulder, the electricity of her touch, warming his skin the cool kiss the dampness had left in it's wake. "Sharing with your God? I will share it with your god," Or I will steal it from him. Ironically, their situation had changed. Ragnar was still as selfish as he had been but he wanted Nerian, he loved her and he would share her with her God if it meant he could have her. Or he would steal her heart from her God. He didn't believe in her God and therefore he wasn't frightened of him. It never once occurred to Ragnar that she wasn't speaking of her God and even then as long as it wasn't another man. That he would not do and if any male went near either Thistle or Nerian he would likely tear their throats out. He wanted to be the only man in their lives that was mortal, at least.

"It is not uncommon for us to marry our slaves. It enriches our culture and makes stronger sons. Frigg will protect you as a wife no matter what you were or what God you worship. My Gods are not so demanding, Nerian," Ragnar spoke his assurances softly, desiring her to say yes. "If you are my wife you will be a free woman. I only could not give you you're freedom because I couldn't let you go. I am selfish and you are my slave, my Priestess and I care for you." If he didn't he would have treated her as most treated slaves, he would have allowed Vali to do whatever he wanted to her. "I hope that one day our Gods will become friends." It was a thought he had had numerous times but now seemed like the perfect time to say it.

"If you will marry me I would like to learn a prayer so that your God protects our children, too." He wasn't trying to pressure her but he wanted her to know he was willing to accommodate and willing to share.

Messages In This Thread
All this time - by Nerian - July 22, 2014, 09:29 PM
RE: All this time - by Ragnar - July 28, 2014, 02:00 PM
RE: All this time - by Nerian - July 29, 2014, 08:49 PM
RE: All this time - by Ragnar - July 30, 2014, 07:57 AM
RE: All this time - by Nerian - July 30, 2014, 08:59 PM
RE: All this time - by Ragnar - July 31, 2014, 05:17 AM
RE: All this time - by Nerian - August 01, 2014, 10:34 PM
RE: All this time - by Ragnar - August 02, 2014, 12:34 PM
RE: All this time - by Nerian - August 03, 2014, 10:55 PM
RE: All this time - by Ragnar - August 04, 2014, 06:32 AM
RE: All this time - by Nerian - August 08, 2014, 07:30 AM