Lost Creek Hollow Immaculate
25 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
okay, listen. 

i can't argue that this is the most annoying child to be conceived into the teekon wilds -- one because i play tegan and two because i don't think titmouse stopped screeching until he turned one. but i'd argue this snarky boy a close second.

whatever kink his mother had about biting was absolutely passed down, swimming around in the gene pool. ash bit everything. your foot. your leg. your tail. your ear. your nose. your cheek. your neck. he'd bite that leaf, or that flower, or that butterfly, or that rock. he'd sink those god damn good for nothing razor sharp baby teeth into anything he could fit his yap around, and going off how big that thing was, a lot of things could fit in there. 

ash was bitey, loud, and if he could speak i bet he'd spew a lot of bullshit too. one day he'd channel that into something seriously dangerous that would make treason seriously proud. but right now it was mostly just annoying. at least, to terance, can't speak on behalf of the rest of the crew. 

ash was busy mocking a piece of fur somewhere back in the corner of the den, ignoring jet as she dug (or whatever) and instead yipping and yapping and laying mostly army-crawl style with the occasional lift-up like he was trying to do the scorpion or something. not very coordinated, again, very annoying. but when the snuffling behind him went silent, and the room brightened up a bit, ding-dong was swung for a loop, and turned around clumsily. ah yes. time for a jail break.

well, actually, if he was thinking anything it wasn't that. he was more or less just enticed by bright light and his mama's scent, which went thattaway, so he tottered after it. he had little to be afraid of in this world, after all, he could best it all just by biting it, so he waddled right out of that den and stood a few steps out into the open, squinting and staring. his nose was lifted and he sniffed wildly until his bright baby-blues noted his mother and father. and then, the rabbit. uninterested in jet (who was actually making a break for it) ash marched (tripping a number of times) of times right up to his father and began to nip at his paws, growling an unimpressive growl the whole way.
Messages In This Thread
Immaculate - by Arbiter - May 01, 2019, 09:24 PM
RE: Immaculate - by Brouhaha - May 08, 2019, 10:23 PM
RE: Immaculate - by Terance - May 12, 2019, 10:52 AM
RE: Immaculate - by Thief - May 12, 2019, 06:27 PM
RE: Immaculate - by Warlock - May 21, 2019, 09:49 PM
RE: Immaculate - by Arbiter - May 21, 2019, 10:41 PM
RE: Immaculate - by Brouhaha - May 27, 2019, 02:59 AM
RE: Immaculate - by Terance - June 08, 2019, 09:46 AM
RE: Immaculate - by Thief - June 08, 2019, 09:48 AM
RE: Immaculate - by Warlock - June 09, 2019, 12:31 AM
RE: Immaculate - by Arbiter - June 09, 2019, 04:01 AM