Blacktail Deer Plateau Obliviousness isn't all that it's cracked up to be
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue listened to all their words and with a soft but stern voice she spoke That is enough! she looked at fox first and she spoke quietly but determined I do not know what happened and I don't want to know but if you brought terrible ramifications to this territory and my family you will have me to contend with also he is no threat at the moment being nothing but respectful and you are not in your former home anymore so you need to let the past lie. she looked at her then seriousness in her words.

turning towards both of them she spoke still softly as for you two I will not take sides and I do not care what happened unless it directly effects us in a negative manner. You sir did you know fox was here or did you come just to see Hawkeye? If that is the case I am happy for both of you for making friends however I must ask that to avoid situations like this that you come and howl for hawkeye and then reteat to the neutral territory? is this good for everyone? I am also sorry you were met so rudely when you were here to meet a friend, however fox is now one of us and must be respected as well so any questions she looked at them all then feeling she had done the only fair thing she could have.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Obliviousness isn't all that it's cracked up to be - by Blue Willow - August 02, 2014, 04:44 PM