Blacktail Deer Plateau We don't need no education
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Peregrine made a small noise at Dante's apt remark. "I s'pose that's true. If you like, I'm sure I can come up with some tasks for you. I..." He trailed off for a second, his brow furrowing. He'd been about to mention that Atticus, too, was an aspiring Warden. Yet that just reminded him that his brother was decidedly missing in action. Recovering, he finished by saying, "We definitely have need of Wardens, as peaceful as things are now. I feel like some of the pups might be interested in apprenticing in the trade, so maybe you can teach them?"

A wind suddenly kicked up, shaking the leaves overhead. Peregrine glanced upward and saw that the sky was looking broody, the telltale darkling before a summer storm. "Looks like we're in for some more storms tonight," he observed before his blue-green gazed dropped back to the Gamma's face. "Speaking of storms... I was—and still kind of am, actually—expecting more of one about my unorthodox love life." Although Dante had given his blessing verbatim just a moment ago, Peregrine pressed, "So you don't think it's incredibly strange?"
Messages In This Thread
We don't need no education - by Dante RIP - August 02, 2014, 10:26 AM
RE: We don't need no education - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 02, 2014, 10:56 AM
RE: We don't need no education - by Dante RIP - August 02, 2014, 11:28 AM
RE: We don't need no education - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 02, 2014, 11:35 AM
RE: We don't need no education - by Dante RIP - August 02, 2014, 11:54 AM
RE: We don't need no education - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 02, 2014, 12:02 PM
RE: We don't need no education - by Dante RIP - August 02, 2014, 01:09 PM
RE: We don't need no education - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 02, 2014, 04:46 PM
RE: We don't need no education - by Dante RIP - August 02, 2014, 05:26 PM
RE: We don't need no education - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 02, 2014, 07:28 PM
RE: We don't need no education - by Dante RIP - August 04, 2014, 10:21 PM
RE: We don't need no education - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 07, 2014, 09:44 AM