Blacktail Deer Plateau We don't need no education
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Peregrine tried to always listen attentively when someone was speaking to him, though his attention was particularly sharp now as Dante answered the Alpha's burning question. He found himself nodding and making nonverbal noises, though he didn't interrupt, letting the Gamma finish his thought before speaking in turn.

"I know, I think I found a unicorn... or two," he quipped. "Lasher is not the jealous type. I used to be... I'm actually not sure what happened. I don't think Fox feels threatened because Lasher's a man. Plus, it'll work out really well for her if she also decides to be with Lasher, as she loves attention." He smirked affectionately. "But they are not actually bonded the way I am to each of them individually. I do hope it happens, though." His smile became a bit crooked at the thought of Lasher and Fox together. It didn't bother him at all. Actually, it kind of made him hot and bothered...

Clearing his throat, Peregrine said, "Thanks for the in-depth feedback. Blue Willow was also very accepting but she's always been the sweetest wolf I know. Knowing there's wolves like you and her in the ranks will help me cope with the knowledge that there must be others that feel very differently... though anyone that disagrees strongly is welcome to take me up on my offer to leave."

A thought suddenly occurred to him and he backpedaled slightly in the conversation. "You've been patrolling a lot lately, right? Have you happened to see Atticus on your rounds? Or do you know when the last time you scented him was, by any chance? I'm sure you noticed he wasn't at the meeting. In fact, I haven't seen him in days. I'm getting worried."
Messages In This Thread
We don't need no education - by Dante RIP - August 02, 2014, 10:26 AM
RE: We don't need no education - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 02, 2014, 10:56 AM
RE: We don't need no education - by Dante RIP - August 02, 2014, 11:28 AM
RE: We don't need no education - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 02, 2014, 11:35 AM
RE: We don't need no education - by Dante RIP - August 02, 2014, 11:54 AM
RE: We don't need no education - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 02, 2014, 12:02 PM
RE: We don't need no education - by Dante RIP - August 02, 2014, 01:09 PM
RE: We don't need no education - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 02, 2014, 04:46 PM
RE: We don't need no education - by Dante RIP - August 02, 2014, 05:26 PM
RE: We don't need no education - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 02, 2014, 07:28 PM
RE: We don't need no education - by Dante RIP - August 04, 2014, 10:21 PM
RE: We don't need no education - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 07, 2014, 09:44 AM