Blackfeather Woods from a cheap and chippy chopper on a big black block
141 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Her gaze softened as Maegi listed all normal, healthy symptoms "That's all good, you'll need to eat a bit more than normal too. Sometimes women feel sickened by foods they used to like too but  not always" she said. She liked seeing the woman smile, it was a nice expression even with the grim scarring along her cheek. She had figured the next questions were coming and readily answered, a tinge of bitter sadness slipping through her tone as she remembered her heat and Grey. "I haven't even had sex yet...I'm supposed to save it for my husband" she froze as soon as she said it her eyes widening as she shuffled and looked down, cheeks heating up "Or at least that's...how i was raised. Now theres no point" she trailed of and for a few beats there was silence before she cleared her throat "I've witnessed births before. I was taught under a medic and midwife. I've always been more interested in the birthing and the pups rather than wounds and sickness" she said this proudly, glad that her life with the Odolfs had taught her to be useful in at least one way.