The Heartwood I'm a cold soul, I roll solo
What wicked little twist of fate placed you here upon my plate? Here where no one hears your cries?
176 Posts
Ooc — Gryff
He could hear nothing after the initial rustling, and the wind was not in his favor. But Athan quickly got the sense that something was in the dark. Or someone.

He was no creature of the night; the daytime was as much his home as the darkness. Either provided acceptable hunting for the strigoi. But he could not help but feel uncomfortable with the knowledge that he was near someone's territory and they had the homefield advantage, even though the dark shrouded them both.

So Athan paused, content on standing his ground rather than blustering into the dark, possibly into the hands of a wolf intent on chasing him out. If you're looking for me, I'm here, he said to the dark.
WARNING! this boy thinks hes a vampire. regardless of the validity of this, he does get a weird kick out of biting wolves and drinking their blood and just blood in general... He considers most wolves his potential prey, and is liable to attack at random if he believes he can take down a wolf.
Messages In This Thread
I'm a cold soul, I roll solo - by Midar - May 17, 2019, 02:43 AM
RE: I'm a cold soul, I roll solo - by Athanasius - May 23, 2019, 08:57 PM
RE: I'm a cold soul, I roll solo - by Midar - May 24, 2019, 12:09 PM
RE: I'm a cold soul, I roll solo - by Athanasius - May 25, 2019, 08:13 PM
RE: I'm a cold soul, I roll solo - by Midar - June 07, 2019, 08:23 PM
RE: I'm a cold soul, I roll solo - by Athanasius - June 14, 2019, 05:43 PM
RE: I'm a cold soul, I roll solo - by Midar - June 25, 2019, 01:07 PM