all the way to the fbi
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
ooc: I knew he was, I figured maybe his evil ways could rub off on Hawkeye! ;)

His tone was cutting. Piercing. Like his eyes. Instead of offending her, she was amused. Maybe she could learn a thing or two from him.

With her incredible sight, the inky wolf spotted a rabbit, similar to the one he had spread open on the alter he had formed, except this one was living. Without blinking, or even looking the varmint's way, she launched upon it and swooped it up in her mouth, crunching the tiny creatures legs, but sparing its life. Her precision in the ocular degree was also transferred to her aiming skills (not that a mere bunny was hard to catch).

She padded over and dropped the critter at the feet of the white one. "I am sorry for interrupting, and I hope that my sacrifice for the great Sos will be enough to wash over my atrocious nature for now." she said in a mixture haste and a grave tone while bowing. In the corner of her eye, the animal quivered in fear and squeaked in pain. "I wasn't aware that my horrid parentage and manners would bother you so." A subtle smile appeared on her face as her key-lime eyes gleamed maliciously as she stood and stared at Lecter.
Messages In This Thread
all the way to the fbi - by Lecter - September 29, 2013, 09:39 PM
RE: all the way to the fbi - by Hawkeye - September 30, 2013, 10:40 AM
RE: all the way to the fbi - by Lecter - October 01, 2013, 11:43 PM
RE: all the way to the fbi - by Hawkeye - October 02, 2013, 12:26 PM
RE: all the way to the fbi - by Lecter - October 04, 2013, 05:57 PM
RE: all the way to the fbi - by Hawkeye - October 07, 2013, 11:30 AM
RE: all the way to the fbi - by Lecter - October 19, 2013, 12:13 AM
RE: all the way to the fbi - by Hawkeye - October 22, 2013, 12:05 PM
RE: all the way to the fbi - by Lecter - January 28, 2014, 09:36 PM