Cedar Sweep And please believe me when I say I love you
What wicked little twist of fate placed you here upon my plate? Here where no one hears your cries?
176 Posts
Ooc — Gryff
There. Athan wanted to grin as he saw the signs. It was almost by providence that she arrived, though she did break his contemplation. But that could wait. A new hunger awakened in him as she spoke. He watched her every move, his senses seemingly heightened by her presence. Was she even real? The naivete and innocence in her eyes were surreal, almost supernatural. Perhaps she was a nymph. Or perhaps he was exaggerating her traits in his mind — catching a glimpse, finding a nugget of purity and creating a diamond, seeing a smudge of white and painting a Venus. Sick? He chuckled. Nu dragostea mea. I am well. Even moreso now that I am not alone.
WARNING! this boy thinks hes a vampire. regardless of the validity of this, he does get a weird kick out of biting wolves and drinking their blood and just blood in general... He considers most wolves his potential prey, and is liable to attack at random if he believes he can take down a wolf.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And please believe me when I say I love you - by Athanasius - May 30, 2019, 10:34 PM